Currently I'm using a three-ringed binder for my BOS with normal lined paper, but the paper is ripping on the side around the holes. I don't like the bound books because you can't section things off with categories. Does anyone have a suggestion about what my options are? Is there a place where I can buy a bound book with tabs (preferably something below 30 dollars)? Thanks for your help!

Blessings,

Canace Silvering

Views: 1612

Replies to This Discussion

You could make a simple snap-bound or post bound book :D materials should not run you more than $30, if you are good at bargain hunting. Sales are everywhere in craft stores, and you could always build your materials over a few weeks/months until you have everything. I use a snap-bound scrapbook with the page protectors, and it works amazingly! Other than that, you could buy a thick journal and section off a certain amount of pages per section, and tab them with the sticky tabs from any office section or supply store :D Hope that helps!

Merry Meet Canace Silvering

You can buy little binder hole covers at walmart, they are at the pencil area. You can't miss them.

Brightest Blessing, Vanessa (butterfly)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service