Since I am not talented enough to make beautiful pages, I always create my reference pages in Photoshop. I still hand write all my spells and rituals, but I definitely enhance those pages with my photoshop creations as well.

Anywho, I don't know if these will be of use to anyone, but I'm slapping them on here anyway. Sorry about the large file sizes, they are optimized for high quality prints.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for any of you. I'm happy to help.

Love and Light!

6/20/2011 @ 3:31PM EDIT: Added elements individually due to some download issues. Please let me know if problems persist!

5/5/2016 @ 9:43AM EDIT: Updated download links. They connect straight from my Dropbox account, so they should continue to work without issue now. BB!

Air
Earth
Fire
Spirit
Water

Views: 296

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Wow these are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them. bright Blessings, Willa
Fabulous. Thank youso much for sharing.

Bright blessings and have a wonderful Solstice

Selenee x
Thank you. The layouts are simple and lovely! You might want to check line four of spirit - "possess". I appreciate your sharing.
Lotustar
Well, that typo simply will not do!

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Everyone please note that I have added direct links to the elemental pages, hopefully eliminating any previous issues (and typos!)

Thanks, everyone for feedback and for appreciating them!
MM Selina, I love these. Thanks for putting them up. I am really computer illiterate (LOL) so I appreciate your sharing.
BB
Those are nice :o)
These are fantastic! Thank you for sharing. :)
Awesome artwork.
Thank you for sharing them.
I'm so pleased that these are still getting face time :)

It's inspired me to post a few more of my reference pages!

I've decided to upload some more reference docs. So to everyone who liked these, please stick around on this forum and I'll share more. Brightest blessings, S

Those are really lovely. Thank you.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service