Pagan News and Views Since 1998

All Discussions Tagged 'Lustration' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Temple of Sedna Online Lustration of the Living 2017

The Correllian Temple of Sedna will host it’s sixth historical online ritual of 'The Lustration of the Living' on Tuesday 10th October 2017…

Started by Rev. Equinox SilverMoon

0 Oct 8

Regional Lustration Report

Greetings all,This last weekend I had the pleasure of attending two Lustrations of the Living, and this was really quite a wonderful thing!…

Started by M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell

0 Sep 11, 2012

Midwest Regional Lustration of the Living to be Broadcast via Skype

Greetings all,The Midwest Regional Correllian Lustration of the Living will be held at PURE Sanctuary Temple in Danville, IL, tomorrow at 1…

0 Sep 8, 2012

Southeastern Regional Lustration of the Living LIVE at 4 PM Central / 5 PM Eastern

I am pleased to announce that we will be livestreaming the Southeast Regional Correllian Tradition Lustration of the Living from Children o…

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Rev Ed Silver Wolf

2013 Correllian Lustration - Cape Town, South Africa

The Clan of Kheper Temple will be hosting the 2013 Correllian Lustration of the Ancestors in Cape Town, South Africa. In an effort to raise…

Started by MaryAnn

0 May 24, 2012

Fall Lustration Silent Auction - Many Cool Items!!

We‘re Back!!! The CNT Fundraising Office is pleased to announce the start of our Semi-annual internet Silent Auction. We have received m…

Started by Mike Neal

0 Aug 23, 2011

Fall Lustration Reports Now Due

Greetings Everyone,   For those of you with Temples/Shrines/Orders of the Correllian Tradition, it's time to send in your Lustration report…

Started by Anna

1 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Holly Charland

Lustration - spring 10

Greetings everyone   I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that the Early Bird Registration for Spring Lustration ends March 1st. Pl…

Started by Rev. Áine

0 Feb 22, 2010

Fall Lustration 2009 Awards Cycle Opens

Merry Meet Everyone, Once more, it is time to open the nominations for the Correllian Service Awards. We are pleased to announce that we a…

Started by Witch School

0 Jul 23, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service